Dr. Dan Oliver D.C.
Doctor of Chiropractic
- 2018-Spine Research Institute of San Diego: Certified in Brain and Whiplash Traumatology and Biomechanics
- 2009 - Palmer College of Chiropractic West
Doctorate of Chiropractic
- 2005 – Sacramento State University
B.S. Molecular Biology
- 1999 – Lindhurst High School
High School Diploma
- 2015 to present: Sacramento Spinal Specialists
Private Practice Sacramento, California.
- 2010- 2015 Ellyson Chiropractic, Marysville, Ca
- 2009 Internship PALMER CHIROPRACTIC COLLEGE WEST. San Jose, CA.
Licensures and Certifications
- Adjunct Professor; Palmer College of Chiropractic West 2018
- US National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- California State Chiropractic License
- California State Radiology Permit
- Certified Medical Evaluator (CME)
- Awarded for Completion of two Advanced Personal Injury (Car accident) California Chiropractic Association Sponsered Post Graduate Classes 2015, 2017
- 12 Hours of Accredited training in Whiplash and Brain Trauma through Life College West 2015
- 12 Hours of Accredited training in Whiplash and Spine Trauma through CCA 2020